Last Updated October 01, 2022
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, PurlyNude LLC) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionalityto be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
1. Cookies Support Basic Website Functions: Some are functional and necessary that help essential features of our website, such as saving your cart selections while you shop and navigate to different parts of our website.
2. Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect data to assess how our website is used so that we can improve our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
• Give comprehensive and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
• Help us improve our website by catching errors in your browsing experience.
• Provide you with enhanced site functions by granting access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
Managing your cookie preferences
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
• Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
• Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/analytics.html#1
• Sizmek: http://www.sizmek.com/about-us/privacy
To manage all cookies on our site, even those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking, or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use some websites.