925 sterling silver minimalist dainty ring.
Stackable with other rings.
Could be worn 24/7 without any worries.
Material: 925 Sterling silver
What is 925 sterling silver?
Sterling silver is made of 92.5% of pure silver, as the name implies, and the rest (7.5%) mainly comprises copper and other trace elements. 925 sterling silver is better than pure silver, as it is soft, rendering it challenging to shape for jewelry manufacturers. Sterling silver 925 is a highly durable metal that will not likely tarnish or turn black or green if adequately maintained and worn regularly. In this regard, it is a significant investment.
Made in California.